Happy Friday Everyone!
I hope you have all recovered from LAC last week. Thank you iGB for arranging such a brilliant conference! I look forward to the next one.
To see all our pictures from the event click here and see our album on Facebook.
We met with countless new operators which we are looking to work with over the coming weeks. So keep an eye on our social media to see the new brands we will start to work with!
Brand updates for this week and last:
- This Affiliate Program has removed the deposit and withdrawal fees for all players no matter what payment method they use. This results in better player experience, higher retention and hopefully higher earnings for affiliates.
- Yggdrasil Games added to their online casino.
- Added Apple Pay and Facial Recognition.
- Exclusive Games.
- Expanded their focus on live Sports.
- Removed all depositing fees from their casino Wunderino.
No longer offering Wire Transfer as a deposit option.
Keen for new Affiliates with traffic from the US, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, France and Germany. If you have traffic in these areas, click here to contact us for more information about they deals we have available.
- Now targeting Japan. Have traffic from this country? Contact us.
- As of today is now forbidden to send any SMS UK campaigns. If you would like to send any SMS campaigns outside of the UK contact them directly for approval before sending.
Would you like to receive our newsletters?
To sign up to our weekly newsletters letting you know if all the latest brands added to the portfolio, general industry news and exclusive deals we have available for short periods of time with brands click here!
Have I missed anything?
If you think I’ve missed anything this week I’d love to know!